Thursday, September 9, 2010

21st Birthday!



So yesterday was my 21st Birthday party! Yay! It did not go exactly as I have always dreamt it, but it was GREAT! My dream for my 21st was to go to a spa and get a mud bath, then go to a bar ask for "Milk" and ride a mechical bull. But this is what happened instead, and I could not have planned it better myself. :D



As you can see we went to a play ground across one the river by Stevens Point. But before we went to Emy J's, a little ice cream, smoothie, coffee, and tea shop. We all something good, and Amanda Russell brought me Chocolate almond bark. :D What a name! Then we all sat and talked and chilled for a bit, then we walked over to the river and watched Ducks play around. SUPER CUTE! (Video of ducks in last posting.)



The AWESOME ROCK WALL! :D With Kristen Collins.



Down the side we go, Amanda (me), Kristen, and my dear dear roomate, Carly!!! (By the way, Carly totally jazzed up our room for my B-day, YOU ROCK!)



Me and my friend Brian falling down the side, hold on!



Kristen, can you paint all the colors of the wind? ;)







I really do not know what I was thinking here....



Haha, Brian, thanks for the picture gift and for taking quite a few of these photos. :)



Flying rainbow! I am the yellow ranger! HAHA!

So we had a great time, climbing and playing around! I loved it anyways! Later most people went home, than my dear friend Amanda Russell picked up Shelly Hayes, and we play QUELF! A great great game! And had a blast (Will post videos of that later. ;)  ) Then we chilled out and talk, it was great.

Thank you everyone that came and made it a great 21st Birthday! (With no drinking involved!) I feel so blessed! It would have not been complete with each one of you! LOVE!!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing time! I'm sad I couldn't be there to celebrate it with you. We'll figure out a time when we can take a mud bath. haha. I'm not sure where a mechanical bull is though???

    Miss and love you!
    -cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL! Nice pics :) Love you so much!! Oh, and I still have to tell you about the clay pit I went to on Monday -- it was crazy! And next time I go down to visit San Antonio, you will totally come with me, and we will go to Cowboy's and ride the bull! Not to mention, some good two-stepping, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Thank you two!
    Cat: THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! Thanks, and I really would love that!

    Case: YEAH! TEXAS! We took take over the world. Haha! But really that would be wonderful!

    Love you both!

    ReplyDelete