Saturday, October 16, 2010

cookie battle!

Haha, yeah so after mountain biking you'd think I would stop there.... No! Haha, I had to go and bake my famous Puffy Panda Cookies and then we had to make a healthier version as well. My great partner was Daniel Clauses fellow dietetics student and amazing cook. We had fun making the cookies and then we went all over my hall handing out our cookies. It was great!

Haha, but we had a tie. A lot of people liked the panda cookies and the same amount liked the healthy cookies. In my personal choice I would love to have the healthy ones! They are soft and moist! But being celiac I could not eat any of them. In the end my friend Sam liked the healthier cookies, thus the healthier cookies seemed to have been the winner.
It was cool because we used Apple sauce and less sugar, I am so expressed that the health cookies did so well! Yay health!!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment