Thursday, August 19, 2010

Beginning a new chapter, with no excuses

Howdy all!
 Welcome to my new blog of No Excuses, where I will be posting things from my daily life. Like photos, videos, and of course some stories.
My hope and prayer for this blog is to encourage and inspire people to do things that are hard. Myself being an artist, I understand how important it is for an artist to be inspired. If we are not inspired, we do not draw, so we need someone to come up with some different ideas to help us to create something beautiful.
Anyways, in other words, I hope through my experiences and stories that you too will do even more amazing things.

Now as to how I came up with "No excuses" is actually from a Nike t-shirt that says; "No excuses, just do it." Before that I was praying and debating what to call this blog, I was going to name it; "Running Star" or "Pointing Star" because I love stars and running. But I feel this truly expresses my outlook on life, and applies to life all around.

Well I will try and keep all my post short... if possible, but you know sometimes you cannot help yourself. ;)
I hope that you will keep updated with me and my life up at Stevens Point. Feel free to leave comments, questions, or whatever you want. I love to hear your stories too! If you have a similar story, or it just reminds you of something... Post it!

Until then, God bless and check up whenever you'd like.

Amanda Pfeiffer

No comments:

Post a Comment