Monday, August 23, 2010

Inject me up!

well howdy, so three days ago I got my small intestines checked for Celiac disease. Very interesting day! First we get there almost went to the wrong department, but my father and I found it.
Next we met my nurse, and she was so funny and talked a lot which I loved. she told me: "oh, you will find a guy at college." Haha, yeah I am in no hurry is what I was thinking. nonetheless, she was sweet. After awhile sitting in a bed and waiting for the doctor, before that though they injected me for putting the "sleeping" stuff in.(that is why I have a photo of the shot and IV.
Finally they took me to the room for the tubing. I left like the woman in "the Father of The Bride" where she has to give birth to her child, of course ummm I did not go for the same reason. :)
So this woman talked to me and told me to expect something to go in my mouth before the tube, while she injected me with the bed time stuff(Haha, I do not know the name for it.). It was funny, all I remember is my doctor coming in and saying some stuff, then left my field of vision and I was out!

Later I wake up in my first room again with my dad and the nurse. I was still totally out of it and weak. And my throat hurt pretty bad. Anyways, the nurse got me up and in a wheel chair. Haha, I almost fell down getting up so they held me up. I have never left that weak.
After sitting in the lobby with the nurse and her stories of giving to birth to three of her own kids and then three more for other people my Mom came and picked us up.

I went home and slept!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.4

No comments:

Post a Comment