Friday, August 27, 2010

Home sweet home



Hey all, here is a load down on what our room looks like nice. This is my wonderful roomate Carly's desk. She knows how to do it!



This is my AWESOME bed! Hehe, I love it a lot. And I have the beautiful sun shining through which I LOVE!



This is Carly's bed, very cute, I love how she can put her pillows against the wall!



These are our dressers, mine is on the right, Carly's is on the left. Super nice spots, although we were having a problem getting power cable behide them. But it is all good!



Carly's side



My side.



My nice little desk, Yeah, I need to organize it a little bit better! ;)



And... Conner, Carly's boyfriend was kind enough to give us this great great TV! Where I will be playing my movies and Xbox 360. :D  Also, it is an HD. YAY! He gave it to us because his roomate has a huge one coming! 42'.

I honestly cannot believe I am here right now, I do not think it will hit me till everyone starts coming in tomorrow. I am kind of scared for the rush of students coming in. But I know it will be just fine!

Blessings!

2 comments: