Thursday, August 26, 2010

On my way!

hey! so today is the day! the day I go to UW-Stevens Point. YAY!

So yesterday I packed everything up as you can see it was a lot of stuff with me. I am not planning on coming back to much because I lack a car. So my family got me a ton of stuff for the whole year. I am so excited and nervious too! I have no idea what this will be like. All I can do is trust that God got it all under his control.

I am surely going to miss everyone back home. I have made some AMAZING friends and will never forget you all. Thanks for putting up with me all this time. And I hope you will look at this blog whenever you can and see how God will lead me through this new exciting chapter of my life. I want to keep this updated as much as I can.

I am praying and missing you all already.
Amanda
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5.2

No comments:

Post a Comment