Wednesday, August 25, 2010

hey all! yes, I LOVE to run! I run to peoples houses all the time. Anyway, my mission yesterday was to just run 1.9 miles to my dear friend's houses the Wriedts. I ran from flabbergast to their house. I ran on one of the busiest roads I have ever been on before so far. I enjoyed the run!

but it was funny before I started running, my father dropped me off at Subway by flabbergast. Now most people are like; "Awesome! Subway! Food!" But I may have celiac disease(where I cannot eat gluten, which is in bread!), I should find out this week if I have the disease. Anyhow, so I walk in and have nothing I can eat. So I grab a drink and sit down for a bit before I leave for my run. After sitting around for a while I get up and head to the back on the place. The workers were looking at me weird for just getting a drink and sitting with a huge backpack. Haha, I bet they thought I was a little crazy.

fun day and fun run! ;)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5.2

No comments:

Post a Comment